Below are the major exclusions which are not covered under this policy and thus are ineligible for a claim:
1. Dishonest or Improper Conduct
2. Bodily Injury
3. Property Damage
4. Any activities carried out for business or professional purposes
5. Intellectual Property and Trade Secrets
6. Prior Acts
7. Any loss or damage caused by the order of any government authority.
9. Terrorism, including cyber terrorism.
10. Government Authority
11. Non-Fiat Currency
12. Outage/ Disturbance Loss
13. Illegal Use of Data
14. Unauthorised Collection of Data
15. Prior Notification
17. Immoral/Obscene Services
Kindly refer to Policy wording document for a detailed list of exclusions.
No, currently, the policy can be bought by individuals only for themselves.
Currently, the option to customise the policy is unavailable. The Kotak Cyber Secure policy is designed keeping your needs in consideration and thus you can count on us to provide you with one of the best offerings in the industry.
No, this policy does not cover claims filed for an unfortunate death caused due to any cybercrime incident.